Chiropractic Treatment at Prompt Physiotherapy Clinic
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a combination of art, science and philosophy relating the ability of the body to heal itself with conservative treatment means to accelerate the process.
The term chiropractic means done by hand and focuses on treatment without the use of surgery or medicinal drugs. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs and headaches.
Whether that be in sport, at work or at home, it’s time to invest in your health and let chiropractic change your life.
Non-Invasive and Precise
The main form of treatment chiropractors deliver is called an adjustment – a non-invasive procedure to help relieve pain and discomfort and restore range of motion.
Why would you see a chiropractor?
Some of the common condition people see a chiropractor for includes:
- Conditions of the spine and extremities (bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nervous system)
- Back pain (thoracic, lumbar, and cervical)
- Neck pain (cervical spine and related structures)
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic and acute pain syndromes, including myofascial pain syndromes
- Whiplash and auto-accident injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Repetition strain injuries/joint conditions, including shoulder, hip, and knee
- Work or sport injuries
- Anterior chest wall
- Gait assessment and analysis
- General health and well being
- Nutrition, therapeutic exercise, lifestyle and ergonomic counselling and recommendations
How are we different?
Why should you go with us?
Do you have any questions? Looking to book an appointment? Send your inquiry using this form:
Questions? Give us a call!
We're ready to help!
Give us a call! We’ll will take the time to discuss any questions and/or concerns you may have, and provide options and advice.